T.I. Denies Being Boyz-N-Da Hood Member

October 17th, 2005 | By Administrator

Atlanta, Georgia rapper T.I. has issued a statement to AllHipHop.com, denying that he is a new member of Boyz N Da Hood (BNDH).

Last week, BNDH founder Blok confirmed that Young Jeezy had left the group and that New Orleans rapper Lil? Wayne was the newest member.

Representatives for Atlantic immediately dismissed T.I.?s inclusion in the group and now T.I. himself has denied being a member of the group.

Blok had also stated that the T.I. was an original member of the group, along with Trick Daddy and Sean Paul of the YoungBloodz, until the newer members replaced them.

?Contrary to rumors circulating around the Internet, I have not and will not be joining Boyz N Da Hood,??? T.I. stated. ?Although I am and have always been part of the movement, I am not a member of the group. This is just another case of ‘Urban Legend’.???

T.I., Young Jeezy and Lil? Wayne will embark on a tour of the United States in November.

22 Responses to “T.I. Denies Being Boyz-N-Da Hood Member”

1. floricaire says:

nah he betta not become in dat piece of shit groub or band!

2. kelly says:

no t.i. dont join dat shit man why do u think young jezzy left!

3. emma says:

i love t.i big up ya self rude boi

4. GUTTA 504 says:

Everybody already know T.I and BNDH have two totaly different flavors to be str8 up and out about the shyt T.I would be a hell of a improvement but keep it real what rapper u know with that much tallent gon join BNDH not hatin on them or nothin like that but it’s like them boys just jumped off da porch T.I doin right by not claiming them keep it real he does have a image to maintain

5. ellisa says:

i love you your so sexy and iam from conyers ga
    iam geting your cd and stay single for me shawdy

6. ellisa says:

i love you your so sexy and iam from conyers ga
    iam geting your cd and stay single for me shawdy alright see ya

7. DIJONAIE GRAY says:

YEAH I THINK U SHOULD T.I CAUSE GUESS WHAT U DON’T ME!!

8. JAMAL says:

what you know about that

9. Big Easy says:

Yeah. I just want to give a shot out to ervbody who been keepin it real like my nigga T.I.P.

10. jura says:

all comments u said is true but i think jody breeze is good rapper beginner

11. Forty says:

T.I. leave that group as is man………After hearing the CD, I wouldn’t join the group even if Jesus told me too!!!! That shit was garbage…..

12. ANGEL GIRL says:

I LOVE TI TO DAETH HE’S MY NUMBER 1# FAN I SAW HIS MOVIE ATL FRIDAY I HATED THAT HOE WHO KISSED MY MAN! BUT THEY WAS JUST ACTING HE IS FINE AS HELL! ALL THE HOES ARE HATERS WHO BE HATEIN ON TI YOU GOING TO HAVE TO DEAXL WITH YO GIRL ANGEL GIRL FASHO I’M FROM DADE COUNTY 305 TILL I DIE BITCHESAND HOES ARE HATERS!

13. Corliss says:

When I heard that you had joined boyz int he hood I was lie nah. He got to much goin on and he already on top. I luv u so much you are my favorite rapper and i luv u a lot

14. earl says:

fuck that group

15. B.G says:

T.I rap’s better alone

16. Pudah says:

Iam confused do yal think that D4L is hatin on DFB . And who is the better group

17. whateva u want it 2 b says:

Even if dere was beef between D4L and DFB, dem franchise boyz will kill dem……DFB are da shit…Dere album is Deeeeeeeppppppp…….. BIG UP DA FRANCHISE BOYZ

18. Shakey J says:

T.I. is a true thug and he knows it. T.I. fans know he ain’t about that boy band bullshit, no disrespect to BNDH. I like what they’re tryin’ to do here, and that’s their thing, but T.I. is too good for ’em. He’s better off on his own.

19. Yunggutta/jarvisyoung says:

fuck dat bull shit plies takin ova da game yall pussy’s step aside!

20. KASH MONTANA says:

I KNOW YOU FUCKING LUDA CRIS ASS MOTHER FUCKER THIS CUBAN STILE KILL AL YA BITCHES, FUCK NIGGA.GET HIGH WITH YOUR BLOOD FULL ACKTING GETTO FOR NO MOTHER FUKING REASON.THIS IS BLOOD NIGASS MIAMI FLORITHA CITY {THIS MATHERFUKER IS THA SOYTH $$KUBANKASH$$

21. gangsta girl says:

I Love T.I 2 death and he is mine no other bitch is takin him.but wat can i do now he`s married man.fuck it.al ya bitches look for a man who look the same as T.I 4 ME.GOT IT

22. Jeff says:

Justin bieber sucks when? he has done? coorlbolatians with sean kingston, usher, Chris brown and ludacris plays guitar, piano, drums? and has an amazing voice 13+ million followers on twitter 36+ likes on Facebook had a world tour sold out madison square garden in 22 minutes has? released? a book and has a movie has? released 5 albums has won 30+ awards had many nominations all from being discovered on YouTube And he is only 17 this boy has talent!!